GMod: Snowball fight gone wrong!

After visiting Smol Ame's timeline for the holidays, a satisfied Amelia Watson prepares to travel back to her timeline. With a soda can in hand, Amelia decides to look for a quiet spot to relax before leaving. However an unexpected snowball fight erupts among the small Hololive EN members which goes horribly wrong...

I made this short video in the game Garry's Mod (GMod). This is a machinima. I used OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) to record the footage. To quickly set up groups of small HoloEN members, I used Chrome's NPC spawner. I equipped each NPC (non-player character) with snowball SWeps created by blackjack4it and Wood. Since the HoloEN members make use of the Combine AI, they also make use of grenades. I used and adjusted the enhanced third person camera created by fraddy15 (reuploaded by DRIV) to lock on to Amelia to prevent the camera from rotating when the mouse is moved. To hide the HUD (heads-up display) I entered the command cl_drawhud 0 in the console. To prevent Amelia from getting hurt, I used the console command sv_cheats 1 and god to make her invincible.





Below is the full list of mods I used in GMod.





Comments