My Dino Gura Mod for Deep Rock Galactic

 I modded Dino Gura into Deep Rock Galactic. She replaces the minehead rocket and the sentry guns that surround it.

Download the mod here: https://mod.io/g/drg/m/dino-gura-minehead-and-sentry-guns

Seafoamboi created the 3D model of Dino Gura. You can download it here: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/smol-holomyth-halloween-costumes-1e2305d63e084c1e966630496b6deb5b

The process for modding this character is similar to what I did for Tsukumo Sana, Furball Korone, and Ceres Fauna which are all skeletal meshes. One issue I encountered was a blank material for parts of the sentry gun I left intact: vertex groups base1, base2, and the screen. It turns out the material it is assigned to in-game, M_MineHead_Base is located in the folder levelelements instead of the one the sentry gun is in: weaponsntools>sentrygun>sentrygun_minehead>assets. I simply needed to replace the material it was originally assigned to when importing it to ue4 to the M_Minehead_Base. 







Comments