LEGO Animation: Gura and Amelia Vibing by the Campfire

 I made this animation of Gawr Gura and Amelia Watson sitting by the campfire together. Gura is holding a stick with a marshmallow and singing while Amelia is playing the ukulele. I created the models using Bricklink Studio. I imported the models into Mecabricks to be exported as .obj files. I then imported these files into Unreal Engine 4 and made the animation using the level sequencer. I used the Blender video editor to edit and finalize the animation.

I initially planned on using Blender exclusively to render the animation. I also tried using the ANT landscape add-on with Toby Nelson's Import LDraw add-on to quickly create a landscape. In the end, I settled for Unreal Engine 4 to render the animation quickly. 

This animation is dedicated to Gawr Gura and Amelia Watson, two of my favorite vtubers who never failed to put a smile on my face. 

I hope my animation has brightened up your day somehow. Thanks for watching! 😊

UPDATE: I finished making instructions for "Smol Gura". You can download the instructions and view the parts list in my Rebrickable post here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-85934/BrickHugger171/smol-gura/#details

Check out what this model looks like in 3D and view interactive building steps here: https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/design.page?idModel=251643




Gura and Ame in Unreal Engine 4


"Smol Gura" rendered in Blender






Comments