LEGO MOC: Micro-Scale Tractor



This is my own creation (MOC) of a micro-scale red tractor. The tractor brands that served as an inspiration for this MOC are John Deere and New Holland. Initially I wanted to add warning lights and mirrors to this build as seen in this video. However I was not happy with how they looked and so I removed them. Aside from that, they looked big and were taller than the driver's cab.  According to Edward Kohl's Micro-scale Castle Building Techniques, you have to clamp down on details when putting together tiny MOCs.

Want to build this yourself? I posted the instructions which you can download for free here: https://postimg.cc/gallery/1FzpY51/c372ebc4

Alternatively, you can download the instructions from my Rebrickable post here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-43012/BrickHugger171/micro-scale-tractor/#comments

UPDATE: There is minor error in this MOC. Replace the 2x2 plate in the middle of the mudguard with a 2x3 plate and remove the 1x2 plate in front of it. If you don't, the front and back parts of the tractor will not be connected. Thanks to Reddit user dick-van-dyke for pointing this out.








The error and how to correct it

Comments